Monday, May 15, 2023

Manure Truck Dumps Load

 November 21, 2020, Manure Truck Dumps Load on our House

   Apparently, we had horses, although I didn't see any.  We had the manure barrel all filled, in front of the house and ready for pick up.  The huge manure truck came, parked in front of our house. 

    I watched as the barrel was picked up and dumped into the truck, which was super full of manure and garbage.  Then, as the truck attempted to pull away from the house, it tipped over towards our house, dumping manure and all right up to our house. 

    I watched as it did this, then my vantage point changed and I was in front of the neighbor's house.  Bob, who had been standing by the front door, had been covered in manure.  I hoped the truck hadn't crushed him.  I watched him crawl out, apparently unhurt.  Then, the driver crawled out of his cab, apparently not hurt badly.  

    Someone had called 911 and I watched as ambulances and helicopters arrived.  A large machine arrived to right the dumped truck, which it did, but of course the manure was still all over. Then, that machine had some sort of attachment which amazingly picked up our entire house off of its foundation and then set it back down.  For no reason that I could discern.  WHY???? That can't be good for the house.  That would cause more damage than the manure. Neighbors were swarming about.  I felt I had to go into the house to assess the damage, so I waded through the manure and a pile of rocks and dirt.  (How did that get there?)      That should have clued me in that it was a dream.  I finally reached a basement entrance and went in.  Things in the basement looked ok, so I went to the other basement level and things seemed to ok there, too.  We had a  car parked in there and it seemed ok except for a dented top.  The ceilings there had big cracks in them.  My thought was…oh no, there goes the resale value.  Someone came down the stairs then and told me the rest of the house was in disarray, looked like an earthquake.   


No comments:

Post a Comment